We’re proud of our heritage and have deep appreciation for storytelling - particularly our ‘Lobster’ franchise with Nike SB. As a part of our on-going commitment to helping create racial equality, we are pumped to announce, for the first time ever, we’ll be selling promo tickets for the chance for one lucky winner to receive a pair of Purple Lobsters AND a pair of Green Lobsters - you read that right – with 100% of ticket sales being donated to the Cambridge Chapter of My Brother’s Keeper.
Details are as follows:
- Timing: Launches Monday July 13th at 10 AM EST and closes Sunday, July 19th at 11:59 PM EST.
- Ticket Pricing: $5/ticket OR 5x tickets for $20, 10x for $40 or 20x for $75
- Visit cncpts.com for information on how to get your tickets
- Purple and Green Lobster product will come in each of their respective Concepts x Nike SB collaboration specialty packaging and our available size run is men’s size 7-13 (medium)
- The more tickets you purchase, the more likely you are to win, with unlimited entries per person
- The winner will be contacted via email
- The lucky winner will be publicly announced, via @cncpts social on Friday 7/24
- All ticket sales are final. No cancellations or refunds.
It doesn’t stop there – we’ll be doing two more giveaways over the coming weeks, pulling some of our most coveted styles from the Concepts archive, of course with 100% of proceeds being donated to support the Black Lives Matter movement. Be on the lookout for updated information on product and timing.
My Brother’s Keeper: In 2014, President Obama started the national initiative, My Brother's Keeper, with the goal of supporting young men and women of color, but giving them the tools and resources, they need to succeed in life. They do that by disrupting the social, economical, and educational barriers these kids face on a daily basis. LEARN MORE ABOUT MY BROTHER’S KEEPER
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., age 13 or older at the time of entry. One (1) prize will be awarded. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. For Official Rules, prize description, odds disclosure, and alternate method of entry information click “here.” Sponsor: Concepts International