STATE-SPECIFIC PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
Last Updated: June 30, 2023
This additional state-specific privacy disclosure page (“Disclosure”) supplements the Concepts Privacy Notice and is effective as of June 30, 2023. This additional Disclosure, which serves as a Notice at Collection under the California Privacy Rights Act, is required by certain states. If you live in one of these states then you have the right to:
- Request the data that we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
REQUEST YOUR DATA
You can access the majority of your data in your account. To access personal data that isn't available in your account or in your device (e.g. your search history) email [email protected].
A download link will be sent to you via e-mail once your request is processed.
REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR DATA
To request deletion of your data, email [email protected].
You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity before we will respond to your request for data or request for deletion.
If you would like an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please have your authorized agent contact us as described above.
- You can update your personal information at any time from your account.
- If you need help with a data request that's in-progress or completed, please email [email protected].
- California Privacy Rights Act, Colorado Privacy Act, Connecticut Data Privacy Act, Utah Consumer Privacy Act, and Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act De-identified Data Disclosure. Concepts may use de-identified data in some instances. Concepts either maintains such data without attempting to re-identify it or treats such data as personal data subject to applicable law.
- Colorado Privacy Act Profiling Disclosure. Concepts does not engage in profiling of consumers in furtherance of automated decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, as those terms are defined under the Colorado Privacy Act.