A partner to top luxury fashion houses, Ecco Leather lends its innovative techniques to designers like Rick Owens, Wales Bonner, JJJJound, and the recent Tiffany x Nike collaboration. Concepts and Ecco make use of Kromatofor, a soft full-grain leather that gives a thermochromatic color-shifting effect when temperatures change. Most noticeable when transitioning from city to forest, we apply this leather to the Ecco Track 25 silhouette, which is ready for use in all environmental conditions.
Closing the loop when it comes to sustainability, each shoe is made with DriTan™ technology which saves 2L of fresh water per pair of shoes. A reusable tote bag made from upcycled leather is also included as a complimentary gift with purchase.
Key Design Details:
- Premium ECCO Leathers specially developed to be durable and water-repellent.
- Groundbreaking Kromatofor soft full-grain leather gives a thermochromatic color-shifting effect when temperatures change.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that your feet remain dry in any weather condition.
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology provides a finely tuned balance of cushioning and rebound for added comfort.
- Made with DriTan™, a revolutionary tanning technique, 2L of fresh water per pair of shoes is saved to create a more sustainable production process.
- SKU: 833364-60848