Completing our celebration of the Air Max 1, we take our third iteration of the classic sneaker to its furthest reaches.
From Harlem to Haight-Ashbury, the counterculture of the ‘60s sent a lasting message to the world. The music, the style, the vibe: It was all “Far Out.” The Northern California Folk Festival pulled it all together by highlighting the era’s most dynamic performers. On stage, performers mix of bandanas, denim, leather, fringes and more amplified the preferred fashions of the crowd, and in doing so set a trend that defined the 60s.
The Concepts x Nike Kids Air Max 1 SP (Wild Violet/Multi-Color/Sail/Mean Green) features -
- Classic paisley bandana print delivers a bold, vintage statement while the custom Swoosh bandana print lets you rep your brand.
- Denim details, guitar pick hangtag and loose thread embroidery return you to the Summer of Love.
- Floral Swoosh for a bohemian twist while the 'mud' speckled midsole (inspired by concerts in parks) puts a free-spirited finish on every step.
- Visible Air cushioning for comfort originally designed for performance runners.
- Rubber outsole delivers traction and durability.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Extra set of laces
- Rich mixture of materials on upper
The Concepts x Nike Air Max SP “Far Out” and associated apparel launch exclusively at Concepts retail locations and online on March 26, 2022 at 11AM EST.
Footwear at retail locations will only be available for drawing pick ups. Our online release will be available and first come, first serve.
Stay tuned for more release information exclusively from our Instagram.