The union of BAPE®, Concepts and Canada Goose takes craftsmanship and culture to new heights. Merging Canada Goose’s heritage of craft with the luxury streetwear sensibility we share with BAPE® was the perfect response.
We joined together with long-time partners Canada Goose and BAPE® to reinterpret the Crofton Hoody. This style is reversible and features BAPE®'s signature Shark logo on the hood. This versatile hoody delivers lightweight warmth and transitions easily as an insulating layer under a rain shell, making it excellent for travel and unpredictable weather.
Features & Benefits:
- Due to the unisex nature of this garment, women are recommended to size down.
- Down-filled adjustable hood with full zip capability showcasing BAPE®'s signature 'Shark' design. Cordlocks add warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light.
- This reversible style features ultra lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement.
- Sueded Tricot chin guard adds softness and comfort.
- Removable elasticized interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders.
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion.
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- Sleek, low-bulk Power Stretch cuffs provide secured protection from the elements while providing easy entry.
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body.
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth.
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
- Features Canada Goose, Concepts and BAPE® logos.
- Wash care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- SKU: 2227MBC-1150
The Canada Goose x BAPE® x Concepts collection launches December 4 via Concepts Boston and cncpts.com at 10am EST and Concepts NYC at 11am EST.