The union of BAPE®, Concepts and Canada Goose takes craftsmanship and culture to new heights. Merging Canada Goose’s heritage of craft with the luxury streetwear sensibility we share with BAPE® was the perfect response.
We joined together with our long-time partners Canada Goose and BAPE® to reinterpret the Chilliwack Bomber, originally developed for post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North. This limited-edition collaboration combines the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runaways, and added both our own and BAPE®’s signature styles, creating a modern expression of this Icon.
Features & Benefits:
- Due to the unisex nature of this garment, women are recommended to size down.
- Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood adds warmth and element protection. Extended hood coverage with our interchangeable down-filled Hood Trim for added shelter on blustery days.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility.
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands- free over the shoulders.
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat.
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out.
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with Velcro closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve.
- 1 interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Features Canada Goose, Concepts and BAPE® logos. Wash Care: Dry clean only.
- SKU: 7999MBC-1118
The Canada Goose x BAPE® x Concepts collection launches December 4 via Concepts Boston and cncpts.com at 10am EST and Concepts NYC at 11am EST.