The latest installment in the Concepts’ 25th anniversary collaborative series, we partner with our hometown neighbor New Balance for a 57/40 to expand on the rivalry between Boston and New York by recounting a forgotten baseball film. The shoe and complementary apparel capsule collection take inspiration from the era’s biggest ballplayer shifting from the Red Sox to the Yankees in 1919 and, specifically, takes aim at an often forgotten 1920 silent film, Headin’ Home.
The Concepts Headin' Home Rival Patch Logo Hoodie (Flan) features -
- Concepts ‘90s skate-inspired relaxed fit
- 19.5oz / 380gsm lightly napped cotton jersey
- Double Layer Felt Applique with Bead Stitch
- Antique silver CONCEPTS hardware commemorates 25th anniversary
- Model is 6’1” and wearing a size S
- Made in the USA
The Concepts x New Balance Headin’ Home 57/40 collection releases August 27 at 10am via cncpts.com and at Concepts store.