CONTRIBUTE TO CHANGE - ARCHIVE PROMO SUPPORTING RACIAL EQUALITY
In our continued commitment to fight for racial equality, we are excited to announce the second Contribute to Change Archive Promotion.
In 2015 Concepts teamed up with Nike SB to release the Holy Grail SB and Stained Glass SB, and for the first time ever, we’ll now reach into our archive to offer them as a two pack collection, with one lucky winner of THE GRAIL PACK receiving both pairs. Promo tickets will be sold, for a chance to win the highly coveted Nike SBs with 100% of ticket sale proceeds being donated to the National Police Accountability Project. Details are as follows:
- Timing: Launches Monday August 3rd
at 10 AM EST and closes Monday August 10th
at 5 PM EST.
- Ticket Pricing: $5/ticket OR 5x tickets for $20, 10x for $40 or 20x for $75
- Ticket sales are only online on cncpts.com
- ‘Holy Grail’ and ‘Stained Glass’ product will come in each of their respective Concepts x Nike SB collaboration specialty packaging and our available size run is men’s size 7-13 (medium)
- The more tickets you purchase, the more likely you are to win, with unlimited entries per person - Winner information
- The winner will be chosen at random by leadership stakeholders at NPAP.
- The lucky winner will be publicly announced, via @cncpts social on Friday August 14th
- The winner is contacted via email, at which time we will confirm social handle(s). We will only require social handle confirmation from the winner (a social handle is not required to purchase promo tickets).
- Only US residents can win, but tickets can be purchased globally.
- All ticket sales are final. No cancellations or refunds. No exceptions. Information on NPAP (our donation partner): National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)
is a 501(c)(3) organization and a project of the National Lawyers Guild, which was founded in 1937 as the first racially integrated national bar association. In 1999, NPAP was created as a non-profit to protect the human and civil rights of individuals in their encounters with law enforcement and detention facility personnel. The central mission of NPAP is to promote the accountability of law enforcement officers and their employers for violations of the Constitution and the laws of the United States.
We aren’t done!! – We’ll be doing 1 more giveaway in the coming weeks, pulling some of our most coveted styles from the Concepts archive, of course with 100% of proceeds being donated to continue to fight for racial equality. Be on the lookout for updated information on product and timing. PROMOTION OVER *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., age 13 or older at the time of entry. One (1) prize will be awarded. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. For Official Rules, prize description, odds disclosure, and alternate method of entry information click “here.” Sponsor: Concepts International