Today, our 350 Boylston Street store will re-open – it has been 90 days since we closed our doors and we can’t wait to see everyone! We’ve been diligently working to ensure the safety of our customers and store employees.
What To Expect:
- We’ve reduced store capacity to 20 shoppers at a time [note: the CNCPTS x Adidas store on 73 Newbury Street, which has already re-opened, has a shopper capacity of 4x people]
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the store – two locations at the front of the store, plus the fitting rooms and cash wrap.
- All shoppers are required to wear a mask
- Returns/exchanges will not be allowed at this time **ALL SALES ARE FINAL** We also highly encourage contactless shopping
- All shoppers much respect social distancing while in store, by abiding to the floor markers.
- All items tried on, will be sanitized and quarantined for 24 hours before being put back on the floor.
- ‘Holds’ will not be permitted; all available product will be on a first-inquiry, first-served basis.
What Else Are We Doing:
- The Concepts curbside team will be practicing and enforcing all internal required safety standards as well as the measures implemented by the state of Massachusetts
- If product featured on our social channels is available for curbside pick-up, we will address that appropriately in the social posting.
Store Hours: Monday – Saturday 10A – 6P and Sunday 11A - 6P