Matthew M. Williams delivers conceptual and functional fashion with the Nike x MMW Jacket. Taking the innovative path begun by the NXT team for the Nike PreCool Vest, it delivers a weather-ready and customizable design for everyday wear, no matter the temperature. Wear it for coverage as a jacket or remove the sleeves to turn it into a vest. It's the next step in training, designed for sport, culture and spirit.
- - Alyx founder and creative director Matthew M. Williams is known for his ability to push fashion into new spaces. His ethos is simple: combine the influence of his experiences in New York and California with recent tech breakthroughs. His latest team-up with Nike uses gear defined by the future of training, delivering premium designs that provide comfort in unexpected ways. For this jacket, Williams worked with the NXT team to create an innovative staple that can be worn any time of year.
- - Woven fabric provides wind resistance to help keep you comfortable. GORE-TEX properties throughout the garment are waterproof, helping you stay dry in wet weather.
- - Using innovation from the NXT team, the vest features freezable water cooling packs at the chest to help keep you cool when the weather (and your workout) heats up. The sleeves and hood can also be removed, converting the jacket into a short-sleeve vest.
- - Stay covered with an adjustable hood. The collar can be used to cover your face, helping to keep the wind and water away.
- - Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- - Mesh details promote airflow.
- - 2 travel pockets store small items.
- - Flap at the back helps increase ventilation.
- - Durable seams help block out wind and water.
- - Training-inspired graphic in Japanese Kanji
- - Full-length zipper
- - Body: 100% polyester. Mesh: 79% polyester/21% spandex.
- - Machine wash
- - Imported