Taking cues from the X-Racer and Jaden’s favorite heritage model, the 1700, the Vision Racer merges classic New Balance design language with Jaden Smith’s unique, fashion-forward aesthetic. With the Vision Racer ReWorked, Jaden's passion for sustainable products is on full display. The Spinnex material utilizes a minimum of 30% surplus textile waste, regrind speckles in the overlays contain scrap TPU, and the midsole includes 5% EVA regrind.
- - Midsole with EVA Regrind: The midsole includes 5% EVA regrind, alleviating a potential waste stream.
- - New Balance Spinnex material contains a minimum of 30% surplus textile waste. The heathered textile used in the upper and tongue contains 74% Spinnex fiber, 16% virgin polyester, and 10% spandex.
- - Partially Recycled Insole: The dual density insert consists of a foam in a heel carrier. The insert foam is made of a combination of 6% castor bean oil, 15% recycled foam, 5% recycled rubber, and 74% virgin PU. The heel carrier is made from 98% post-production leftover foam and rubber.
- - Recycled Content Upper Canvas: The canvas and overlays have been coated in a TPU that contains a regrind speckle. This regrind is made from scrap TPU left over from the TPU film making process.
- - Translucent outsole with [DO YOU SEE IT YET?] print
- - Vegan-friendly
- - Unisex, sizing listed as Mens